Research & Outreach
Our programs are evidence-based which means there is a scientific rationale and research studies to back what we do. Dr. Eisenmann has published several papers in leading scientific and medical journals on topics ranging from:
- effects of intense training on child growth and body composition
- human energy expenditure
- body composition methods
- dietary habits of athletes
- influence of diet on body composition, fitness and sports performance
- maximal oxygen consumption in athletes
- cardiovascular health of athletes
- physiological profiles of the young athlete
We will continue to conduct applied research related to sports performance, sports nutrition, and athletic health and translate our findings to Spartan Performance and the athlete’s involved in our program and elsewhere in the world.
We will also bring the science and medicine of sports, physical activity, and nutrition to the community. Spartan Performance works locally in the mid-Michigan area, across the state of Michigan, nationally, and internationally. Watch for our community seminars through the Spartan Health Talks.
Watch for future events.